These are all timed events and reward status + 3 Ferrins (6 if you’re an all access member) and an achievement the first time you complete them – they can all be done once a day. Upon failing a mission you must wait 30-60 minutes before you can try again.
- Seagull Slaying – /waypoint 1109.67,72,759 – click on “a discarded hunting bow” to begin. Kill 50 seagulls in 60 seconds. If you’re pointing north-ish the birds will fly towards you. Just hover your mouse point over the birds and mash your action key (F by default) or mouse click. You can also do this while flying! If it’s easier for you, just fly closer to where they spawn.. just keep in mind other people may be trying to get updates too and your flying mount being in the way isn’t going to help them!
- Karrabukk’s Peak – /waypoint 115,6,-500 – click on “a grappling hook” to begin. Reach the highlighted point on map in under 2 minutes, mount speed buffs are disabled for the duration of the question and mobs will spawn as you progress up Karrabukk which further snare you.
- The Great Truffle Hunt – /waypoint 815,28,994 – click on “a mouthwatering truffle” to begin. Locate ‘dirt mounds’ and uncover 10 truffles from under them in under 3:30 minutes. These are often located near tree roots. Will occasionally uncover ‘a game trap’ instead and must mash action key / click on it to get out.
- Spinal Tap – /waypoint -1238,128,-394 – click on “a allu’toa brazier” to begin. Kill 20 “Allu’thoa Spine Master” in 10 minutes. Multiple people can do this mission at the same time and share updates.
- Bug Begone – /waypoint 484,85,-772 – click on “a dead denmatron” to begin. Crush 20 fresh hatchlings (just walk on top of them) in under 5 minutes. They are located in the nearby highlighted spider webbed area, upon crushing a spiderling you will occasionally be rooted and have to kill a mob.
- Reel ‘Em In – /waypoint -553,5,563 – click on “an unused fishing pole” to begin. Catch 10 fish in 4 minutes, just click on the pool of water in front of you. You will either catch a fish, a boot, or be knocked-back by pole whiplash. A mob will occasional pop that will steal fish from you unless you kill it pretty much instantly, after all 10 are caught you must fly to the new waypoint/highlighted area and click on ‘Pygmy Fish Baskets’ to finish.
- Stegodon Savior – /waypoint -1348,31,1415 – click on “a sick stegadon” to begin. Kill 10 Pterodons in 4 minutes. On the 10th update the timer will change to 1 minute and you must return to the beginning and click on “a surviving pgymy deinocaretaker” before it runs out. Multiple people can do this mission at the same time and share updates.
- Tasty Greens – /waypoint -1114,122,1040 – click on “a coaxplant” to begin. Kill several waves of mobs in under 4 minutes. Mission completes upon killing “an enraged Allu’thoa lavakin”. Multiple people can do this mission at the same time and share updates (if one person “fails it”, it will still complete if the other persons finishes it successfully)
- The Shadow Lurkers – /waypoint -1048,95,-710 – click on “a dead Akheva” to begin. Locate and kill 15 “Shadow Senshali” in 10 minutes. These are proximity spawns around trees and the ruins. Multiple people can do this mission at the same time and share updates.
- Highpass Holdup – /waypoint 605,200,456 – click on “a traveler’s pack” to begin. Defeat 15 “risen Shralok ambusher” in 6 minutes. These mobs cast “Bone Bash” which does heavy damage to pretty much anyone that isn’t a tank. Multiple people can do this mission at the same time and share updates.
- Hidden Cache – /waypoint 1150,11,-1186 – click on “a small chest” to begin. Spam-click on “mucktail treasurekeepers” until they become attackable and then kill them before they reach the cache. Multiple people can do this mission at the same time and share updates but you have to be quick!